6.14.2010

Check!

I feel like these days I am just checking things off my list... which means that summer is flying by!!!!

  • Jesse move to N.C. - check! (not that this is a particularly happy thing...)
  • Brian and Becca's wedding - check!
  • Trip to Chattanooga- check!
  • Anna's bachelorette party- check!
  • Jesse coming home to visit- check!
  • Anna's bridal shower- check!
The things that I felt would take forever to get here are here already!  This weekend is especially a busy weekend and I wish I could be in two places at one time... I'll be in Gulf Shores for our HUGE Price family reunion and I am so excited to see all of the family!  And when I say huge, I mean huge... my dad's side of the family is so big! To date our family is made up of 69, but by the end of the summer we will be up to 72... and it keeps growing...  And that's not even really even far off distant cousins or anything, just aunts, uncles, and cousins!  It's always a crazy fun time.  I'm sure we will try to crowd everyone around the pool, because its not looking like we will be able to make it to the beach... thanks, BP.


Also, going on this weekend (and why I wish I could be in 2 places at one time): Stacey and Zach's wedding and Kelley's grand arrival!  Starkville will be a busy place come this weekend full of friends and family.  If only I could teleport... that would help things.

I feel like June will be over before we all know it and then only one more month of Jesse being gone!  We will be moving into a house when he gets home and will hopefully be getting a puppy sometime this fall, so lots for the English Family to look forward to!

Happy Summer!


No comments:

Post a Comment