On the menu tonight:
Baked Fish with Lemon-Pepper Crust
Long Grain and Wild Rice
Salad with Italian Vinaigrette
Baked Fish with Lemon-Pepper Crush
- 1 cup fresh or dried bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup chopped flat-leaf parsley (I used fresh from my herb garden- thanks Becca and Stacey!)
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper (I put a little bit more)
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1 lb. firm white fish fillets, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a bowl, combine bread crumbs, parsley, lemon pepper and salt. Set aside.
- Dip fish into melted butter and coat both sides with crumb mixture. Place on a baking sheet and bake until cooked through yet flaky to the fork, about 10 minutes. Sprinkle with lemon juice and serve.
It was delish!!! Very light and tasty. Try it out sometime soon. Sorry, no pictures to share- it was so good we gobbled it up!
I might be running another 5k this Saturday at the Double Decker Spring Run in Oxford with Mary and Becca, weather permitting! We'll see... is it worth it to run in the rain in Oxford??? I just don't know. Maybe we should just have our own 5k here in Starkville.
I can't belive this semseter is almost OVER! Where did the time go?
Currently watching the Madonna episode of Glee.... gotta go!