6.26.2010

Half Marathon

So... I'm thinking about doing it... training for a half marathon.  Am I CRAZY???  It's something I have wanted to do in my lifetime, so why not do it now, right?  I've done a few 5ks, but this is a whole new level.  I'm being coerced into doing the Disney Princess Half in February, but I think I would like to (either instead or in addition to) run the St. Jude Half Marathon in Memphis on December 4 -- one day before my birthday!  I know I have plenty of time to train.... thanks to Becca, I now have a schedule, which starts on Monday.

I'm not sure why I am blogging about this... maybe it's because if I throw this out here on the internet for the whole world my faithful readers to see, I will have some accountability.  Maybe it's because I'm thinking like a crazy person and I need someone to wake me up.  Anyways, we'll see what happens come Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I am planning to run it too! Training buddy? Just maybe....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy! YES! I would love that! Mary is running it too!

    ReplyDelete