1.15.2013

Hummus Veggie Pizzas

Hey guys!  Today I have a recipe that I want to share with you.  Jesse and I are trying to have a veggie night at least one night a week.  I have been looking for some yummy recipes and came across this one from Whole Foods on Twitter recently.  I tried it out last night and we both loved it!  I didn't follow the directions exactly... I think it would have been even better had I done that.

Sidenotes: I didn't use the specific brand of hummus or tortillas that they are advertising here... just used good ole Trader Joes brand. Also, you have to watch the video to actually see the recipe, but it's short and does a great job explaining the easy process!

If you don't follow Whole Foods on twitter, I recommend it!  They are always posting new and different recipes and have some interesting chat nights. And boy do they looooove this hashtag  --> #Healthyeah  Anyways, if you are on twitter and are looking for a new account to follow, check out @WholeFoods.  Oh! And if you don't follow me and would like to, check out @acenglish.

Alrighty, so here's the recipe!  Enjoy!

http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/blog/pizza-you-can-feel-good-about-eating?sf8391747=1


No comments:

Post a Comment