5.01.2012

Two Months!

So, sorry for the slack in blogging again! Turner will be 10 weeks old Thursday, so I suppose it is time to finally do his 2 month post.


A lot has happened in the past month. Turner is way more active. He loves to turn his head from left to right, back and forth. He is way more alert and I feel like he really sees us now. He loves to kick his legs, make noises, move his arms, and is SMILING! Which makes me smile! It is the BEST feeling in the world when your baby smiles at you. It makes you feel like a million bucks.
As I said in the last post, the first month was the hardest of my life, but the second has been really fun. Something happened around 6 weeks and it has been getting better and better ever since!

Sleep is a word that is back in my vocabulary again! Turner has been sleeping an average of 7 hours at night. Talk about amazing! It's way better than waking up every 3 hours to feed. I actually woke up before him this morning! I will never take a full night's sleep for granted anymore.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment