4.03.2011

College.

This weekend we had the chance to celebrate 75 years of Chi Omega at Mississippi State!  I am very proud to have been a Chi O in the Phi Delta chapter.  I was so blessed to be a part of a great pledge class and to have made some of the best friends I could have possibly made.  It was such a fun day!  Chi O was founded at MSU in 1936 and there was a member from the very first pledge class there today!  The next time we all get together like this will be at the 100th anniversary - and I will be almost 50. Wow.  







Look what I found on our table!


For Mary:


Real Chi Omega sisters.


Love this face!


Just a group of roommates from Junior year living in the house. 


Meet Laura Cooper Tennant.  Laura was my roommate 3 years in college and my maid of honor in my wedding.  I have lived in some majorly small places with this girl (including the Chi O house).  College would not have been the same without her sweet, solid friendship.  Love you, sweet Laura.


After the anniversary banquet, Jesse and I met up with some of our other friends from college for a wedding shower for John and Jay Windham and their brides to be.  It was great to catch up and eat some dang good catfish!  It's so good to be around this group of guys.  It just seems so right when everyone is back together again.  



The night ended back at 325 just hanging out and enjoying good conversation.  We are SO BLESSED to have such great friends from college.  We are so thankful for all of our friends and for what they each mean to us.  You have all played a role in making Jesse and I who we are individually, as well as who we are as a married couple.  Thank you for your friendship and love over the years.  

We love you!
-Jesse and AC

2 comments:

  1. I love you ,too, Anna Catherine Price English! Can't believe how small some of those spaces were, and we made it just fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're going to be 50 before the next one?!?! Ahhh that's frightening....ps you all look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete