10.04.2011

20 weeks

Quick update for all of my readers: We have made it to 20 weeks! I can't believe that I am 5 months pregnant.  When did this happen? Baby English is the length of a banana this week.  My belly is definitely growing as proof.  I can officially say that I am showing and that people notice (and will usually say something to me about it) and I love it!  People placing their hands on my bump has started and I really don't mind at all.  My mom did this every chance she could this past weekend.

I am loving being pregnant and I am so thankful that I have felt well pretty much the entire 20 weeks (minus about 4-5 days).  I have been feeling the baby move, mostly at night, which is so exciting! I am so looking forward to our next doctor's appointment on October 19 and I can't wait to find out the gender of Baby E on November 5!  Yes, this is about a month later, as we could find out this week, but I am excited to share the news with our family and friends. I am definitely in need of more maternity clothes, so Kelley and I are hitting up some stores this weekend.  It's fun to have a reason to buy new clothes!  For now, my favorite maternity item has been my BeBand.  I got mine at target and love it.  It has been such a saver to allow me to wear my regular pants, even though they won't zip... oh and I kissed buttoning them goodbye a while ago.

So, there you have it!  Baby English the banana and Momma AC the growing belly.  I hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment