3.19.2011

Much Needed Reunion

A much needed college reunion happened a few weekends ago at Elizabeth Butler's kitchen shower!  It's been a while since I have been able to get together with all of the girls, so I was so excited when I found out that a shower was being thrown for Butler!  It's always fun to shower friends with wedding gifts and all have a chance to catch up.  It feels like just yesterday, we were all Juniors living in the Chi Omega house and here we are... all growing up, living in different cities, with big girl jobs.  

Emily Vanderpool opened up her home to us for the shower and a slumber party.  We opened gifts, went to eat at Salsa, a fantastic mexican place, then went to an awesome honkytonk karaoke bar.  But seriously, I think I would have fun doing anything with these girls. The night ended with us spread out all over Emily's house with 5 of us in sleeping bags on her living room floor.  

Thanks, Krystina, for the pictures!!!





Emily's sweet Doberman puppy - Penny!  


All the gals - minus Lori and Lialah


Some characters at the WindJammer.



It was so. much. fun. In honor of these girls and this week being spring break (not that I got one), I will leave you with two of my favorite spring break pictures.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again at the Chi Omega/Phi Delta 75th Anniversary in a few weeks!



No comments:

Post a Comment